Since 2007 Triumph Twin Power have been the innovators of remapping OEM Triumph twin igniter units for more power and a higher rev limit. Now you can buy a replacement performance igniter unit with our acclaimed ignition advance maps installed for all carb model Triumph twins.
Our unit is "Plug & Play", no programming and no need to figure out which maps to use. The correct maps for your bike are already installed, just plug it in and away you go.
Our modified ignition advance curves have been dyno developed and modified in just the right places to give you more power & torque. Our advance curves don't suffer from hot or cold start problems and have in-built technology to greatly reduce deceleration popping.
The Fire Starter also comes with 18 months warranty to give added cover.
The stage 1 is for every bike, from an OEM standard engine to an engine with improved induction and exhaust breathing.
Stage 2 (865/904 only)
The stage 2 remap is required for bikes using performance cams. Cams with a higher lift change the engine dynamics and you won't gain the expected power increase without the correct ignition advance curve.
- OEM reliability combined with TTP performance.
- TTP advance curves give smooth tractable power throughout the rev range.
- Increased rev limiter to 8500rpm.
- "Pop-Stop" - Technology built in to greatly reduce deceleration popping.
- TTP advance curves don't suffer from problematic cold or warm starts.
- Replacement grip rivets to maintain OEM fixings.
- TTP 18 Month Warranty.
|Replacement for Triumph part numbers:|
- Bonneville/T100 & Thruxton:
T1290041, T1292360, T1292365, T1292375 & T1292950
- America, Speedmaster & Scrambler:
T1291100, T1291150, T1292060, T1292370 & T1292960