Many EFI owners modify their bikes to improve power & torque, but quite often don't have the specialist knowledge or equipment required to adjust the fuelling and ignition advance accurately. The Triumph official tunes for the TORS, Arrow 2-1 and 2-2 pipes can be used, but Triumph aftermarket tunes only take in to account the exhaust changes and will not compensate the fuelling for any induction modifications. This will leave your bike running lean, hot and less powerful than it should be.
The traditional route would be to book a dyno session to re-map the fuelling to compensate for your modifications, but to have full and part throttle tuned in a similar way to our performance tunes will take hours and will be very expensive. You may also have problems locating a dyno operator who is competent with TuneECU and Triumph twins.
Triumph Twin Power has made life much easier for owners who would prefer to take full advantage of their modifications. We have dyno developed and road tested tunes for many configurations of induction, exhaust and performance cam modifications for the Bonneville, T100, Thruxton, Scrambler, America and Speedmaster bikes. Using a Windows laptop with Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 and our quality OBD 2 cable, you can download a tune to suit your bike in no time at all and with no complex adjustments to make, it's almost "Plug & Play".
TTP Tune Benefits
- Dyno developed and road tested for the complete throttle and rev range.
- Good fuelling with modified ignition advance gives smooth acceleration with no flat spots to the rev limiter.
- Excellent power when required & good economy whilst cruising.
- TTP Stage 1 ignition advance developed for more power and a crisper throttle response.
- TTP Stage 2 ignition advance developed for performance cams/big bore to take advantage of the available power.
- All TTP tunes require the OČ sensors to be removed for smoother running at low revs.
- The least expensive, least hassle way of having your bike tuned for your modifications.
- EFI Tune download link on your order receipt for immediate download.
- TTP TuneLoader software for easy deployment and engine maintenance tasks. Requirements: Windows - Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 (except 8, 8.1 RT)
Please click on a category to view products.