This tune is for America and Speedmaster owners who intend to carry out full airbox mods. By this we mean cutting out the internal airbox baffle, the bottom of the airbox and air filter along with installing a TTP Breathe HiFlo Intake Cover, DNA or K&N performance air filter and long free flowing silencers measuring over 20"/50cm.
- Dyno developed and road tested.
- Smooth acceleration with no flat spots.
- Excellent power when required & good economy whilst cruising.
- 95MPH speed limiter removed for LCD odometer VIN:B bikes.
- TTP Stage 1 ignition advance for more power and a crisper throttle response.
- This tune requires O2 sensor removal for smoother running at low revs.
- Direct download link on your order receipt.
- TuneLoader software for easy deployment and engine maintenance tasks. Requirements: Windows - Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (except RT), 10 or 11.
|Click HERE to read the TTP X-Files|
about performance bolt-on mods for
the America and Speedmaster.
Dyno for tune 5