This tune is for Scrambler owners who intend to install a TTP Breathe HiFlo Intake Cover, DNA or K&N high performance air filter and a 2-1 exhaust system, along with removal of the internal airbox baffle.
- Dyno developed and road tested.
- Smooth acceleration with no flat spots.
- Excellent power when required & good economy whilst cruising.
- TTP Stage 1 ignition advance for more power and a crisper throttle response.
- This tune requires O2 sensor removal for smoother running at low revs.
- Direct download link on your order receipt.
- TuneLoader software for easy deployment and engine maintenance tasks. Requirements: Windows - Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (except RT), 10 or 11.
|Click HERE to read the TTP X-Files|
about performance bolt-on mods
for the Scrambler.
Dyno for tune 4