This tune is for Thruxton owners who intend to install a 904 Big Bore Kit, airbox removal kit, short free flowing aftermarket silencers (e.g. Lossa Stubbys, Megaton Rev Cone, D&D Rev Cone, TEC 2-2 Sprint, EMGO Shorty Rev Cones etc.) and DNA or K&N high performance pod filters.
- Dyno developed and road tested.
- Power = 865 OEM +30%
- Torque = 865 OEM +31%
- Smooth acceleration with no flat spots.
- Excellent power when required & good economy whilst cruising.
- TTP Stage 3 ignition advance for more power and a crisper throttle response.
- This tune requires O2 sensor removal for smoother running at low revs.
- Direct download link on your order receipt.
- TuneLoader software for easy deployment and engine maintenance tasks. Requirements: Windows - Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (except RT), 10 or 11.
|Click HERE to read the TTP X-Files about performance bolt-on mods for the Thruxton.|